Open Monday - Friday | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Strand Insurance

Strand Insurance
O: 360-423-5158

Strand Insurance

Strand Insurance

Will My Insurance Go Up If I File A Claim

Are you nervous about filing an insurance claim, for fear that your rates will go up? You are not alone! This is one of the most popular questions in the insurance industry. Unfortunately the answer is not black and white. No two claims in the world of insurance are...

Commercial Umbrella/Excess

If umbrella policies are good for individuals, then they are imperative for business. When a catastrophic liability loss occurs, an umbrella insurance policy can mean the difference between a business surviving, or not. The number and cost of lawsuits is rapidly...

Will My Home Insurance Cover My Sports Memorabilia?

Are you a sports fanatic?  Do you have memorabilia on display at home or tucked away for safe keeping?  If you do, have you ever wondered how safe these treasurers really are? What would happen if your Russell Wilson autographed football was stolen from your home? ...

Tornadoes and Insurance in Washington

With the recent tornado scares in Western Washington, you may be wondering if you are covered for tornado damage on your home or car. Strand Insurance would love to help you answer this question. Is my home covered – most home insurance companies in Washington will...

Safety Tips When Driving In The Rain

Weather is changing yet again and it is time to be prepared for wet roads. Here are some safety tips for driving on wet roadways: Make routine to check your tires – check for inflation, tread depth, and make sure they get rotated at recommended intervals. Change your...

Moss On Roof

Did you know that most insurance companies do not like moss? That’s right! Moss is quite harmful especially to your roof. Insurance companies know that your roof in an important part of your home, and therefore prefer if your roof is properly maintained. If you are...

Will your house insurance cover your septic problems?

If you live in a rural area or have land you are probably familiar with septic systems, you may even have one.  This is a system that captures and disposes of water from toilets, showers, sinks, etc.  As a homeowner, you are responsible for maintaining septic pipes...