Weather is changing yet again and it is time to be prepared for wet roads.
Here are some safety tips for driving on wet roadways:
- Make routine to check your tires – check for inflation, tread depth, and make sure they get rotated at recommended intervals.
- Change your windshield wipers – Putting on new windshield wipers after a dry summer will help with water streaks on your windshield, giving you better visibility on the roads.
- Turn on our headlights – This will allow other vehicles to see you better.
- It’s time to slow down – The falling rain mixes with oils and grime on the roads. This can make the roadway slicker, especially if it hasn’t rained for a while.
- Keep your distance – It is always a good idea to leave plenty of room between your vehicle and the car in front of you. If the road is wet, your vehicle can take longer to stop and/or slow down.
For more tips, photos, and videos please visit: